5 Things I Wish No One Had To Learn…
- No matter how many time you get back up, there’s always someone ready to push you down.
- Bullies exist in adulthood and sometimes they are they are more successful than you.
- Doing the right thing isn’t always the easiest.
- Polite people can be living antonyms for niceness.
- Kindness isn’t a necessity for living, but having money is.
5 Things I Learned That Are Worth Realizing…
- When we fall or are pushed down, there’s someone willing to pick us up and encourage us for the better.
- Those who pick on others, even those who are very successful, lack something the people they bully have.
- Doing what’s right is never easy, but nothing good or worth it ever is.
- Sometimes politeness is a person’s way of handling a difficult situation and protecting someone they care about.
- Money may be a necessity for living, but compassion is a necessity for living at peace.
Leave a Reply